I think having a bucket list is far more exciting than having resolutions. In 2016, I’ll be crossing some awesome things of my bucket list.
- Complete my first full Ironman. YEP! Ironman Boulder on Aug 7, I’ll finally do a full Ironman!
- Complete my fifth and sixth half Ironman. As well as several of my race favorites this year like Icebreaker, Sand Hallow, Kokopelli & Echo.
- Drop 10% body fat and as of right now, I am already half way to my goal! Started in November instead of waiting until January!
- PR’s! This year is going to be the year of PR’s and more Podium time. Getting faster and stronger this off season. Next year I am in the W40-44 age group. Seriously…can I be that old? But I feel like it’s my year.
- Starting my MBA. I was accepted to the University of Utah’s Executive MBA Program. Class of 2018! Excited and nervous to be going back to school.
- Take my family on a cruise. Since we’ve been remarried, the six of us haven’t really been on just a family vacation. I don’t count my “tri”cations as vacations. It will be our “Blended” family vacation. haha!
- Improve and grow the products I manage at KSL. It’s a big challenge for our team, but we can do it!
- Finally get a passion project I’ve been working on, going! More to come on that.
2015 was a great year for myself and for our family. What’s on your bucket list in 2016?